Tuesday, June 26, 2001

tra la la la la

Today, ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, and anyone in any other categories, I'm gunna rant about Aria Farm Beef Chips.

I highly suggest people in no way buy these little expensive peices of cardboard.

Have you ever had a McDonald's patty? By that I mean no bun, no petty excuse for vegetables, no sauces, just a patty? They taste like watered down cardboard, and so, do Aria Farm Beef Chips.

The chips smell a little like lamb, and taste, well, much like what I'd expect a good meal of fried dog food to taste like.

Needless to say, they are not good, and I do not like them, and they get NO little gopher dudes, which is a worse score then Pearl Harbor (and that's saying something). The reason I say this, is I managed to sit thru the full 3 hours of Pearl Harbor, yet couldn't eat 2 Aria Farm Beef Chips.

On a Pearl Harbor note however; Shrek. , (brilliant movie by the way, reminiscent of The Princess Bride. with it's humor and gets 6/5 little gopher dudes) has out grossed Pearl Harbor in the US Box Office, in fact, Pearl Harbour hasn't even broken even yet (this meaning Ben Afflek, who gets a percentage of the profits of the film, has received nothing for his role yet).

No comments: