Wednesday, January 3, 2001

So Many Bands, So Little Time!!

The Big Day Out, I'm currently training my bladder so I can drink copious amounts of water with out the normal trips to the bathroom. I'm also wondering how on earth I'm going to see everyone I want to, and keep myself from going insane traipsing from stage to stage almost non stop to fit it all in.

Yes, I took a look at the timetable.

How am I going to fit it all in? I have a huge list of bands in front of me, and as far as I can tell I'm spending my entire day going between the blue and orange stages, which I'm assuming, judging by their acts and the timetable, they will be fairly close together.

But as any concert-goer knows, to have the best time, you must be very close to the front, and to get there, you must be there early. So how on earth am I going to see (in order, morning to night): Foamy Ed, Goodshirt, D4, Fur Patrol, Betchadupa, 28 Days, Powderfinger, Coldplay, Tadpole, Zed, PJ Harvey, Placebo, Rammstein and Limp Bizkit?? And on top of all that I DEFINITELY want to experience the Boiler Room and of course, maybe a trip to the porta loos (allow 30 minutes) and food (allow 1 hour).

ARG! It's going to be hell, but I'm determined that it will be a hugely enjoyable time... even if I'm not 100% sure on how I'll get there!!

No comments: