Thursday, August 9, 2001

when you're at the bottom you can only go one way

On Planet of the Apes I guess no one can really write a correct review of this without having seen the original, but this is what I'm about to attempt.

I actually saw this on Tuesday with Crazywld, however I haven't gotten around to writing this until now. The makeup is amazing, the acting is beautiful. The plot however is entirely predictable. I have heard the general plot of the first one (remember, I haven't seen it) and the 2001 version is not only different, but still entirely predictable.

And there is no way in which the movie could have been ended without being pure cheese.

I give it 3/5 little gopher dudes, but I can't remember where the image is, so scroll down the bottom and look at them there :-P

No comments: