Thursday, August 30, 2001

Shit happens and then you get shat on again

Hrm, where to start? Well life never goes well for long does it? There's always a problem of some kind.

My cousin, who is from Auckland and 15, has run away from home, and straight down here, and I'm stuck in the middle, I feel as if I'm being ripped in half, torn between her and her parents, it's hard to do the right thing when you're not 100% sure of what that is.

Work, has been piling up, and i'm not going to be getting any kind of a break until Monday, which means 3 very stressful days of Jurassic Park 3 (which, by the way, sucks) with many stupid Hoyts customers (75% of Hoyts customers suck) asking stupid questions, and then... well I'm going to probably be stuck dealing with things to do with my cousin.... or filling in for one of my best friends who's currently in hospital (another stress).

It's hard to talk and relax, when noone will listen.

No comments: