Friday, September 14, 2001

Well, well, well

First of all, I'd like to say that the friends, family and people involved in the US tragedy are very much in my heart, thoughts and prayers.

Secondly, I'd like to say I'm rather inebriated at this point in time.

Flatmates had their first real gig tonight, thanks to anyone who might read this that turned up.

It was at Indigo, and went off, I, knew all the words and was 'air-drumming' but considering they practice in my living room that's expected.

Personally, I'm going to advertise any further gigs this band have around Wellington (& N.Z) and I'd like to see anyone who can. Crazywld's the one who looks like he's s'posed to be in ballet shoes.

And I'm the trashed one air drumming thruout and giving hugs after the concert.

Good night guys!! Hope you enjoyed it as much as we did!

No comments: