Friday, April 6, 2007

Warning: Mild Blasphemy Ahead

NOTE: This is an archive post from LiveJournal which has been logged here for posterity.

So today's Good Friday. Today is the day that Jesus died nailed to a cross to pay for our sins. Horay for Jesus.

I woke up this morning and thought "I want to relax infront of the TV and watch Boy Meets World" (I've been slowly working my way thru the episodes, I'm onto season 3). So I went to turn on my TV.

The remote didn't work so I thought "Holly's turned it off again" and went to press the button, but the button was already pressed. A quick check said yes, it is plugged in... the projectionist in me plugged it into other sockets to see if it was the sockets...

My TV died on Easter Friday.

So according to the story, Jesus was resurrected 3 days later (Easter Sunday).

So we're wonderring... will my TV ressurrect on Sunday??

More news as it occurs...

No comments: