Friday, June 23, 2000

She is Not Scared to Die

Sitting in my room, listening to my favourite band really loud, I was surprised I actually heard the knock on my door.... the chick across the hall, wanting me to turn it down.

It's 5:30...... What The Fuck?!?

I'm used to her coming over at 9:30 asking me to turn it down, standing there in her check flannellette pajamas.. and I oblige, even though noise curfew isn't until 10:30.

But it's FRIDAY

I can't go out drinking, due to an error in judgement last week. So I'm planning a quiet one, just me, a packet of ciggys, the TV, my computer and numerous assignments, due in this week before the semester break.

So I'd like my Kittie rather loud thank you.

She didn't complain last night at 8:00 when her neighbour was playing ABBA at the highest setting, singing higher then the music.

Maybe it's cos I have "bad" taste in music....

No comments: