Friday, June 30, 2000

So many things

I have SO many things to rant about

First of all, THANK YOU MUMMY! I know she'll see that because she's a dedicated reader of my columns, she sent me a nice parcel today, it was filled with shampoo type stuff, medicine for my flu, cordial powder and yummy home made bikkies :) oh, and thanks for giving birth to me as well so all the other nice people can read what I have to say ;P

Secondly YAY it's HOLIDAYS!!!! No more boring lectures, tiring practicals and assignments for another THREE WEEKS!!! I'm so happy!!

Walter got his million hits last night, I was there, in the chat room when it rolled over and I tell you, it was like the millennium, Walter's like a God to all the computer g33ks out there ;P

I got the BIGGEST french fry you would ever imagine at BK today (I didn't pay for it so it was OK) It was like, 20cms long... biggest french fry I'VE ever seen anyway, it was a MONSTER, and I got served by Bob Marley, yes people, Bob is still alive and working at Courtenay Place Burger King, it said so, on his name tag :)

And on a note related to LordP's recent columns, can you imagine what the toddlers of today will remember of their childhood, things like Tellytubbies, Squirt, Anthony on What Now, not being able to stay up and watch Veronica's Closet.... man, we're gunna have a REALLY fucked up country when these people become of age.... worse then now anyway :)

Told you I had many things today :)

No comments: