Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Woot!

NOTE: This is an archive post from LiveJournal which has been logged here for posterity.

My laptop is successfully connected to the university wireless system!!

I'm loving my new wireless card right now, I can just sit here in the Student Geography Education Services room (or at least I assume that's what SGES stands for) and surf, research, do work... actually I'm thinking I need food right now... might have to go try out the HSB cafe.

Heh, it's like I'm a real student!

I'm still finding it insane that I'm in lectures, and taking notes and doing homework. It's all a bit full-on after being out of the education system for so long but it's nothing I can't handle, and even if for some reason I find myself bogged down there are so many services to help me it's insane (and they're all acronyms so buggered if I can keep them straight!!)

I'm also a class rep for my Geography class (I've only got one this semester - along with Statistics, Media Studies and an English paper). I figured if it's my major I should get into it.

Anyway I've got to watch tomorrows Stats lecture on CD to see if I can get away with wagging tomorrow (it's my only class and it's at 9am, if I understand what's happening then I'm wagging)

They make it so easy to pass - lectures, notes, all provided. Turn up to tutorials and score easy marks. It's ridiculously easy right now (remind me I said that before I'm going into exams will you?)

No comments: