Saturday, February 24, 2001

My Own Worst Enemy

Arg, what a night.

It was my cousin's flat warming last night (Friday) and I managed to get through the better half of a 40oz of Coruba.

I don't remember much, somehow I have some scratches on my arms, and I vaguely remember talking to DebXena on my phone.

But at about 12am I had this bright idea that a walk may sober me up, so I wobbled my way down Willis St, down to Manners, where I decided I wasn't sober enough and McDonalds was a good idea (to anyone wondering, I never go to bed too drunk, and therefore don't have hangovers) so one Quarter Pounder Combo later I was swerving my way back up Cuba Street and home.

Having being greeted with the confidence course in our hall (tyres, not sure why they're there, but they are) I stumbled over them, to get a phone call and have to go out again.

So all up, quite a confusing night really.

The Cuba Festival's on, it's like a giant party right outside my house. I've been on a blowup confidence course (you know the ones usually for kids??? *evil grin*), seen some bands, and seen a parade from an awesome viewpoint.... the top of the Bristol Hotel :-)... I love my house.

No comments: