Friday, February 16, 2001

A Scene From Psycho

Our shower, is red.

I dyed my hair today, red, not sure how it looks at the moment, it's still wet, I have a feeling it's bright red down the bottom (where it used to be blonde) and a milder red up the top (where it was my natural brown colour).

I honestly am spending my Friday evening doing my hair, rather then going out... I watch a lot of TV1 these days, I want to see two or three films at the Rialto.... am I getting old? I doubt it!

The last couple of days have been fun. On Valentines day I received a phone call, which hyped me up a bit, from an old friend, to which my flatmates were kept amused for a while mocking me about. The next day he and I went out to lunch, walked around the waterfront, did the free things (Te Papa, made fun of French Navy Dudes) and then came home and talked for a while, then he left, the flatties came home and the interrogation began!! (EDITOR'S NOTE: either Blair or Andy, I'm pretty sure it was Andy)

I've been told by Dave, my oldest flatmate, that now I'm flatting with them it's like having four older brothers and they'll wanna meet all my friends.... geez, what happened to the 'do not judge' bit in the Bible? (as all of my flatmates are Christian)

Today was spent doing my favourite thing EVER... spending money. Course related costs came through today so I spent the day with Seth (my famous flatmate, he was part of The Edge promotion, 'Inmates' about this time last year) in Petone getting chef stuff, groceries and hair dye :-P

Have you ever tried to spend $1000?? It's a lot harder then it sounds!! Some of that money's gone on the next 2 week's rent (I'm being responsible for once in my life), some has actually gone on course stuff (the aforementioned chef stuff), which for a student, for anyone who knows a one, is pretty darn amazing!! And of course Cd's (note: Coldplay's Parachutes and Linkin Park's Hybrid Theory are both excellent albums)

So the last couple of days have been rather busy, it's amazing what you get up to once you don't have any television to watch...

No comments: