Wednesday, August 2, 2006

Things I have Learnt About Auckland

NOTE: This is an archive post from LiveJournal which has been logged here for posterity.

  1. People walk slow and in all sorts of directions - I'm rather used to the high paced everyone-walking-on-the-left style of Lambton Quay, walking (sorry - meandering) down Queen Street on whatever side you please does not make me happy - it just makes me kick the back of your ankles and want to scream.
  2. Getting up an hour early means you'll get there half an hour early - there's some crazy thing going on in the time-space continum here!

I've only got two right now. I came in early to do some work (see point #2) and have just realised my pencil case is sitting ontop of my laptop, which is on my desk, at home. Fat load of good it's going to do me there!! Cue one trip to the bookstore for pens and highlighters, crap.

Day off on Friday - YAY!

No comments: