Wednesday, November 29, 2000

Yo sound the bell school's in sucker

But if my mother tells me to get a job one more time before Monday I'm seriously going to go mad. I'm not even supposed to be back before then, I didn't come home early to get more money, I came home early for two reasons: Save money on rent, and enjoy a few days with my friends, after that, THEN I'll worry about a job.

I've already been to WINZ, Student Job Search and done quite a lot of shit today, all I want is a holiday before standing on my feet for upwards of 6 hours a day sweating and not getting paid enough to do so.

But that's my complaints for the day, being home's been a bit of a disappointment though, I haven't seen as many people for half as often as I'd like to, but after tom morrow most of their exams are over, and those who don't have exams tomorrow are coming to see me in town.

No comments: