Thursday, September 14, 2000

Celebrate good times COME ON!

Well, it's 58 minutes until my birthday and I have a few things to rant about:

First of all: apart from this sentence I promise not to mention the Olympics in this column.

Second: If I ever get my hands on the person(s) that decided females shaving legs/underarms/other areas is sexy/good, I will strangle them... I spent 30 minutes shaving tonight.... GRR

Third: my mummy sent me a nice big chocolate cake :) gotta love not living at home, you can open your presents when you get them, my bank's getting filled up with big cheques and my belly will be filled with cake and alcohol tomorrow :)

Fourth: I've decided if any Wellingtonians wanna meet me, I'll be in Cuba mall, by the Peace Tree (outside Fusion) on Sunday at 1pm I'll sit there for 15 minutes, if no-one comes and sees me.... well... I'll feel like a fool. Also check out the forum thread on Wellingtonians all meeting up and stuff ;)

W00T 50 minutes til my birthday!!!!!!!

No comments: