Sunday, September 17, 2000

Fucking Irritating bastards!!

Banks, everyone hates them, they charge you the earth for a service that you need, no choice about the matter. There's not a good one out there, and mine is fucking me around big time.

I'm with National, on a tertiary account, with a $500 overdraft. After my cheques (received for my birthday, one for $200, one for $50, both WestpacTrust) cleared (as I was told by the ATM), I, in my usual style, got to spending them.

I spent some on rent, some on alcohol, some on smokes, some on a book I've wanted for over a month, and some on food. Now my balance says -$447.88, which, technically should leave me with $52.12 available to spend in whichever manner I please (recharge card, phone bill, dinner and more smokes). HOWEVER the banks are fucking me around. Turns out (as far as I can tell) one of the checks (the smaller, if you please) has not cleared. Or something. I can't ask the bank, cos they're closed, I can't ask tomorrow morning, cos I have a test at 9am (when they open) therefore, I have to wait until 3pm tomorrow to find out what the fuck is going on. This bank's treated me well and given me no hassles up to this point, I've tried every ATM in my path, and none will let me withdraw, even though they all gave me the same balance, the only machine that gave me any kind of answer was an ANZ which told me "Transaction declined, Insufficient funds", which... is bullshit. So let me repeat myself by getting on the rooftop and screaming for all to hear:-

FUCKING IRRITATING BASTARDS!!!!

No comments: