Sunday, September 24, 2000

Fucking for the Sake of Fucking

Is it right? I wish I knew.

Lately I've become so BLOODY sick and tired of being a virgin with no experience apart from a peck on the lips which I'd sooner rather forget.

So is it OK, right, or the right choice for me to just find a guy, get it over and done with then go on to find another?

I've been thinking about this a lot lately, pondering it in my own way, talking to friends who's opinions I value, and they've come up with different responses. One says she'll kick my ass if I do, another says to do it, if I want to, and don't if I don't, keep it simple and stop making life so damned complicated.

He has a point.

But as I was taking out the second conversation a song came on the radio, a song that seems to sum up my life and has been one of my all time favourites for about 2 years now. 'Glory Box' by Portishead (lyrics here)

I don't know, I leave it up to you

No comments: