Sunday, September 10, 2000

we all live IN a yellow submarine

The Treasure Island thing, it's weird, I had to fill in this HUGE form (check it out here) which asked some really bullshit questions.... but they made me think that's for sure, it took me about an hour to fill in. I couldn't think of the scariest thing I'd ever done, I ended up saying moving out of home. But I can touch my toes without bending my knees (just).

I don't think I'll get in, I wouldn't look good on camera, but I guess you have to be in to win right?

I'm planning a movie day tomorrow. I'm spending half my day at the movie theater, I have some money, thanks to my tax return, and golly gosh, I'm going to treat myself, I'm planning to see The Sculls, followed by Scary Movie and finally Hollow Man. I've always wanted to do something completely stupid like that, I think I'll end up getting the story lines all mixed up though...

On another note, for students and poor people out there, there's a cool site out there that actually gives free stuff away (I wanted to try it and get some free stuff before I promoted it) it's at http://www.stuff4free.co.nz and it's damn good, I've got a packet of free corn nuts (taste like shit), free can of top secret (goes well with vodka) and I'm waiting on a free post it notes & holder as well as free sports balm. For those lucky bitches in Auckland you can get a free blank video as well.

and a new feature to my column, that will be running for the next week is "Days until greeny's birthday" this is partially to remind my mother about the big cheque and cake I want, and partially to get all you people to send me cheesy net cards so I feel loved ;P

DAYS 'TIL GREENY'S BIRTHDAY



5 Days


(I'll be 18)

No comments: