Tuesday, September 12, 2000

If you want to go out

Generosity. It's a great part of human nature, and it's the coolest thing when it pops out of nowhere when you least expect it.

I was lying in bed this afternoon, because I had very little sleep last night, and my phone starts ringing. I answer it to find it's a lady who's been staying at the hostel for the last week. I had mentioned at some point my birthday to her, and she had bought me a present.

It's not big, or expensive, but it's certainly beautiful, and it was such a gesture, that of a birthday present from someone I barely know, that makes it one of the best presents I could receive.

It's a coffee mug, gold trim, lots of little bits... It's got an Egyptian picture on the front and the words "Seti Between Horse and Osiris" if anyone can tell me what this means, I'd be very grateful :)

On another completely different note, anyone else heard the new Limp Bizkit song Rollin'? It's on the new CD due out mid-October... I gotta admit, I quite like it, there's heaps of lines from previous songs, and looks like it's more like Significant Other then 3 Dollar Bill, which is good, 'cos IMO, Significant Other is much better then 3 Dollar Bill.

DAYS 'TIL GREENY'S BIRTHDAY



2 Days


Alcohol gladly accepted

No comments: