Monday, September 11, 2000

Poisoning by Food

Food poisoning. Everyone I know has had it at some point, nobody likes it, every year it causes businesses to close down, and isn't it great when your teacher gets it?

My teacher has food poisoning. It sucks for him, he's a really cool guy, but it's great for us, we only had one class today :)

Speaking of food, the weirdest thing happened today, the food served at the hostel was good!! We had Beef Chow Mien (my favourite Chinese dish, followed closely by vegetable chow mien) and wedges... now I know wedges and chow mien don't really work... but who cares? They were both yummy!!

I've spent most of my free time today revamping some pants for my first night clubbing on Friday, they look really good, dark navy bootlegs transformed into flares with the help of some very bright streaks flowing from my knees. I've also done some homework, slept and even done my laundry... it's been a good day and I've got lots done.... one of these days I'll get around to cleaning my room....

I have a practical assessment tomorrow, a chicken salad and a poached salmon type thing. It should be pretty cruisy all going well. It's worth 40%, should be some easy marks.

Oh, and mum? I passed that chicken I had to resit :)

DAYS 'TIL GREENY'S BIRTHDAY



3 Days


Getting closer!!

No comments: