Friday, August 11, 2000

Bad Day

Yep, I've had a shocker. In chronological order:

I woke up at 5am and couldn't get back to sleep, so I decided to go downstairs, get some munchies and watch SKY. When I got my munchies my chips got stuck in vending machine, which sucked. After I got sick of that I went back up to my room to go on the net where the cleaner yelled at me for something I didn't do, then proceeded to make me get off the net so she could use my phone.

I walked from one end of Wellington looking for a book and couldn't find it anywhere... my feet ache, and I have no book, if anyone has A Time of Exile by Katherine Kerr, that they wanna sell for $10, E Mail me

Today is also the open day today therefore there are people walking around everywhere, and I don't know 'em all, and they kinda scare me... :(

So basically, today sucks and I wish it'd end...

No comments: