Thursday, August 3, 2000

Imagine this...

I'm sitting at my computer, eating a vegie burger and trying to connect to the internet. I freeze, lurch and hurriedly untangle a small metal rod from my half chewed food. I then realise where the small metal rod is from, and hurriedly get up, and run to the mirror where I put the small metal rod back in it's minute little hole in my chin. I then have to actually clean my living area around my computer to find the metal rod's corresponding metal spike (which is about 4mm long, tops). Failing finding it withing 2 minutes I put on my spare invisi-ball and return to the search. Eventually finding it just where my feet go. I then decide a good clean is in order and I am glad I still have mouthwash to cleanse my mouth, needing a small container I am glad I finished my small tub of marmite today. I clean it, fill it with boiling hot water out of the zip down the hall and run back to my room, I get the newly bought anti-bacterial soap from my bathroom-mate that we bought when out shopping today, place a bit of antibacterial mouthwash and saline solution in the jar. Having done this I place the small metal spike, invisiball and finally the metal rod into the jar and shake it up a bit, I clean the outside of my chin with a cotton bud and saline solution, I then cleanse the inside of my mouth with mouthwash/saline solution (note, no it didn't squirt out the hole, yes I tried) I then carefully remove the rod and amazingly, painlessly place it back in it's hole, I then re screw the little metal spike and clean up after myself in the bathroom.

An amazingly long story (I didn't expect it to go that long), but nonetheless, I'm sure you didn't need to know.

No comments: