Sunday, August 20, 2000

Hung as a Dead Horse

So I get this text message at about 6:40pm on Friday night, right? It says something along the lines of "Can I come down?" now, might not seem a silly question if the person sending it to me live withing the Wellington region, or even within the lower half of the North Island, but no, I got a visit from a mate from Rotorua, he just drove down, on the night that petrol rices went up, to see me.

*greeny feels loved*

I spent the better half of Friday night cleaning my room and doing laundry, the better half of early Saturday morning walking all around Wellington and looking for a free car park (which we found in a parking building of all places!!), the second half of the morning sleeping and the entire afternoon doing um, things. Went to Real Groovy, which has been declared one of the best things in Wellington, did the laser sport, got kebabs, spent ages talking, drove to Porirua and got drunk with my rellies, drove back (with the help of a sober driver), and slept..... to be woken up an hour and a half later by snoring....

Maybe I was wrong about wanting a guy.... if you share their bed.... they snore, if you share their room.... they snore...

Snoring's bad.

No comments: