Sunday, August 13, 2000

Can I Have Some Peanut Butter?

I saw Meet Joe Black, for the first time in my life this morning, and I have come to realise that words cannot describe how brilliant this movie is. Yes, it's a chick flick, but since I only like a few chick flicks it's OK. I can think of 3, they being: Girl Interrupted, Meet Joe Black, and, of course, Pretty Woman, who can forget that gaudy polka-dot dress.... no matter how hard they tried?

On another topic, someone is trying very hard indeedio to destroy the hostel at the moment, I walked downstairs this morning to find: 1) The smokers room closed due to fire damage (the booth had been on fire and the seats are ruined) 2) Someone's dinner all over the floor in front of the elevator 3) A couch literally ripped apart and strewn all over the floor and 4) A table spread-legged on the floor.

The place is a MESS.

And on that note, I'll go.

No comments: