Thursday, May 11, 2006

hehhehhehheh

NOTE: This is an archive post from LiveJournal which has been logged here for posterity.

(Some content, deemed drivvel about a stripper song meme thing has been removed)

in other news... I showed the email to A the other day (those who don't understand, I'm sorry but you're unlikely to find out). We'd spent a good 11 hours drinking Tui in the fantastic establishment that is Shadows and after 11 hours of Dutch courage I gave him a print out of it before we went our seperate ways (You see, I'm a big chicken). He came down around 45 minutes later and said that something would happen (I'm not sure if that's the him-me thing or the get-the-crazy-lady thing) and he 'needed time to think' so now I'm here, in limbo, feeling rather sick to tell you the truth, doing the only thing I can do - wait. It's driving me bananas.

(I will update with shareable info if any comes to light)

That said I have wonderful friends and knowing you guys have my back is the most wonderful feeling in the world *group hug* thanks to all of you!!

Hrm, well I'm at uni on my massive five hour break. Going to go study - tata

No comments: