Monday, May 1, 2006

ho hum

NOTE: This is an archive post from LiveJournal which has been logged here for posterity.

Well, not much to report. Just thought I should. I've been on my two week break on which I should have been working on assignments - but mostly did things like getting drunk, changing my hair colour, spending a little bit of time up north with the parentals and sleeping. I did manage to whack out an assignment over the time, but it was on Lord of the Rings so when you're talking about me, it hardly counts.

I ended up horribly smashed the first weekend of the holidays and my Good Friday was anything but. Got a firm rebuff from the guy I'd been after (ah suckage) threw my toys and then got to spend the rest of the weekend recovering from both the physical hangover caused by two bottles of very cheap Riesling and the mental hangover caused by the rebuff and the tantrum... oh dear.

The first week of the holidays saw me doing alot of work, which kinda sucked but ah well. Then up to Northland with a couple of mates from the hostel who were happy to get out for a day and be fed by my mother (gotta love my mother's cooking!) A few days there then I got to get up at Sparrow Fart to get a ride back with my father who was down for a meeting.

Anyway, that really was a dull update (but hell, at least it was an update) I'll write when I have something to say that doesn't sound completely retarded.

No comments: