Wednesday, May 24, 2006

You Want To Know What You've Done?

NOTE: This is an archive post from LiveJournal which has been logged here for posterity. The original post was friends-locked.

Here's what you've fucking done you psycho cow.

  1. You slowly sucked my self confidence by being a horrible fucking person to me every chance you got.
  2. Nothing was ever good enough for you - if I cleaned you never fucking noticed - you'd only bitch and moan if I didn't clean.
  3. It never mattered how many cookies I baked you and your boyfriend (who I actually do like - and he's much better then you deserve) would eat the whole fucking lot of them.
  4. I got to waste 3 fucking years of my life 3 fucking years, getting over the emotional scarring you left. I got to pick up the pieces of my shattered self esteem because you could never admit you might be wrong!
  5. I had to give way on every fucking argument because if I didn't back down we'd probably STILL be there arguing about how often the fucking toilet gets cleaned.
  6. You alienated me from my friends, who wouldn't come around if you were there. You wonder why you never see them? BECAUSE THEY DON'T FUCKING LIKE YOU. You very nearly cost me one of the best friendships I have and you know what? I despise you for that!
  7. You know what? I DON'T enjoy doing other people's hair and makeup. That's right. What I do enjoy is making people feel good about themselves. I'd die for my friends because that's who I am, and I am so very sorry I ever counted such a selfish, imature, horrible excuse for a human being among them.
  8. When milo is drunk by the bucketload.... IT COSTS MORE THEN PETROL you freak! But you know what? I always backed down and you know why - because you slowly sucked my inner power, inner life and self confidence.
  9. You're a fucking bucket of negativity and you know what? I DON'T forgive you for it, I WON'T forget it and I most certainly WILL NOT take your negativity and manipulation anymore.
Fuck you, You Whore.

No comments: