Friday, May 12, 2006

Quick Update (again)

NOTE: This is an archive post from LiveJournal which has been logged here for posterity.

Nothing on the A front - don't ask. Boys, Rocks... you know the drill.

That said I'm pretty damn sure I want to be moving out of here soonish. I just did my tax return and it seems the IRD owe me $250 (YAY) plus theres the interest free overdraft I can get at the bank, and the $300 bond currently tied up in this place.

It's possible.

Thinking about it I'd need a fair lump of cash for bond and rent in advance. Ontop of that I'd need a bed and a desk.

But mostly I'm sorted... it's a serious thought. I've floated it with the only two peple I could really consider living with here (a couple). I'll see where it goes but fankly I'm sick of the politics and the bitchyness and the only thing really keeping me here is A, and he's leaving in July anyway.

So yeah, it's on the cards.

No comments: