Wednesday, July 26, 2000

Antics

Wow, thank you to all the people who have encouraged me recently :) it's really appreciated.

Went to Student Job Search today, I'm serious about getting a job, I've also sent out my CV to a bakery in Thorndon, for a sandwich hand position, which I wouldn't mind. I was rather gutted when I found a position for a Christan Youth Leader paying money for the help, which sucks, cos I did it all last year for free!!

I got too much washing to do, I've completely run out of under ware, not a good thing, luckily I have the money to do it, so I shall later in the morning before my nice late Wednesday start :)

If there's anyone in the Wellington region who's good with computer's that'd be a doll and fix me CD Rom for free will you e mail me my CD Rom's buggered itself, which is a bitch cos my father bought Office for me, and I can't install the damn thing!!

My cousin and I were talking and we have come to the conclusion that a New Years in my grandparent's "town" (it's a very small village type place, but popular for New Years) would be ideal for a bunch of rowdy teenagers. There's camping grounds there, and we could have a tent primarily for tools, buckets, alcamahols and stuff. It's such a small town, and would seem boring if it was your first time there, but to someone who's been there often, it'd be a very good spot.... but then again, I wouldn't mind a 3rd year at the Mount..... bugger it!

No comments: