Sunday, July 9, 2000

Home Sweet Home

Well after 7 hours of hell on the bus, with the driver telling me about species of cows... 'and to the right is a Jersey cow, well known for its... blah blah blah'. I think that bus trip is better to be not talked about.

Well I got home, saw my best mate at work, came home, said best friend came over, watched Dawsons Creek and took best friend home. Having had no sleep for well over 24 hours, I thought the pillow would be the next thing I saw....

But no, I got bored.... and hyper.....

So I called a friend, who recently got a flat with some mates in a more shady suburb of Rotorua. Asked if anyone was sober, to my surprise, somebody was, and more to my surprise, it was the friend who's a piss head and used to be the first one wasted. So I bribed him to come pick me up.

I wish I knew the flat had a spa before I left....

So, having stayed up a total of 36 hours, I finally took a 5 hour nap, to wake up, and travel to town. Good Trip that, if you live in Rotorua, go for a walk between Pak and Slave and Pumpkin Planet on Fenton Street.... you will find a trail of Fruit Burst Jelly Beans.... we didn't manage to catch them all in our mouths. On said trip to Pumpkin Planet, I managed to score this little mini pumpkin for 95cents, so now I have a mini jack-o-lantern I also scored a single brussell sprout for 5 cents which I nuked then dared my brother to eat for a dollar..... it was worth it!!

My friends are fascinated with my miniature lighter. So I'm getting them ones when I head back to the capital, they're putting in their orders... ACK! You think they could get 'em in Roto-hole wouldn'tcha?

Well, as of about 3.10 tomorrow I will have a pierced Libret. This is the bit between your lower lip and chin... I've wanted it done for a while, and dammit, I'm gunna do it!!

Well, I'm meeting Miss New Zealand at some thing tonight, should be interesting to say the least. Still not sure WHY I'm going, but it's something to do I guess.

No comments: