Friday, July 21, 2000

The Cleaner Who Stifled Me

The girl who I share my bathroom with and I recently decided to brighten it up because it looked rather....... white. Having made this decision we quickly put up KoRn posters, newspaper clippings, skatie posters, and old pictures from SC Art boards, as well as some plants and stuffed toys on the window sill.

Friday's cleaning day.

I woke up this mor.... er, rather this afternoon to find a pile of posters on the floor and a note from my roommate saying "I don't think the cleaner liked the posters". So, I went to work, putting them back up and leaving a note simply saying "too bad".

There are three cleaners here, 2 of them I know and talk to, rather regularly, I also talk to the receptionists (who gave us blue-tack for free ;P ). Having talked to a receptionist and a cleaner today I have come to the conclusion that there is no rule saying we can't put posters in there, and I know which cleaner did it.....

Not that I can do much....

But, the silliest thing about the whole ordeal is that the bathroom looked almost exactly the same way it did the previous nigh.... er, morning, when I went to bed. The only difference was new towels and a pile of posters on the floor. The shower was dirty, and so was the sink and mirror.

Ah well, If there's one thing I've learnt from this: I'm not particularly fond of the cleaner who stifled me.

No comments: