Tuesday, July 11, 2000

I Did it all for the Cookie

Well, at the moment, I find it hard to chew stuff, mostly because the chewing motion made by my teeth tends to hook into the nail-like piece of metal that has been placed through my lower lip and makes me want to scream.

Yes, I finally got up the balls and got a piercing. Reactions at my house were different, reactions of my friends were strange.

I've had some close mates curious to if it hurt, and to anyone who wants to know, it felt like a pin prick, then it was pretty much over, they didn't numb it, but now it tends to hurt if I sneeze or laugh hard cos the little nail-head type bit gets caught between my gum and my teeth.

I don't think you could get any funnier then my father's reaction.... "so how's your belly button feeling?"

Strange man.

And my mother was treating me as if I scraped my knee... "do you want panadol?.... How you feeling?"

But yes, I do like it, and it hurts as much as you can expect it to when you put a piece of metal thru your lip.

No comments: