Thursday, July 27, 2000

The News or the Weather?

The return of Newsboy on a new TV2 series (minus his counterpart Havoc) on some snow programme, has stirred up something in me.

As a member of our generation, and being female, (straight female to boot) I find this TV host very attractive, as does many of my female friends, much to the disturbance of many of my male counterparts.

So imagine my surprise when I found out a friend of mine actually KNEW him!! Yes, Newsboy has a real name, and I know it!! Although I know I am not by myself in this, I feel like I am part of a special few.

Seeing his face up there on the small screen bought back memories, of racing out of Tuesday night leadership meetings in Rotorua to race home to see his face, with his counterpart, Havoc, making fun of everything and everyone. I also remember his trip to Rotorua and seeing my friends house on screen for 4, precious frames, and of course I remember the excitement and jealousy in the #rotorua channel on Undernet, as the female members watched a very lucky girl get her breasts signed by him on the Big Day Out special.

Yes, Newsboy is a person for many people to admire. The females, because of his delicate facial bone structure and wonderful voice makes us want to do anything he says. Males, because, well, what male wouldn't want chicks throwing their breasts at them for an autograph?

DISCLAIMER: Although I have categorised all females as to wanting Newsboy, this may not be true, some females may be gay.

DISCLAIMER #2: I am not, nor will I ever be homophobic.

DISCLAIMER #3: I just wanted a disclaimer #3.

No comments: